Since 1979 our network of healthcare information technology experts has become a Virtual Network of EHR/ERP/ECM Data Specialists that brings together the most knowledgeable team of Healthcare IT professionals. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology and software, our team of highly talented data specialists are poised to engage at a moment’s notice. Through real-time observation and assessment, areas of opportunity will be identified that result in a customized recommendation that meet or exceed customer expectations. We know and understand the complete healthcare data environment.
DMAssistant™ provides the tools and capability to enable the user to understand the database structure resulting in the creation of datasets for export to report writing software: SSRS, SSIS, etc.
- Connection to any SQL database
- User-defined security permissions
- Search capability by
- table name
- column name
- column relationship (interconnections)
- user-defined data type
- views, functions, stored-procedures
- Cut/paste SQL code: views, functions, and procedures
- SQL relationships defined at the table and column level
- Identify user-defined field types to illustrate table and column relationships
- Identify user-defined data types to illustrate unique tables and columns
- Table displays to illustrate columns, indexes, relationships, triggers, programs, and views
- Import several database schemas into separate work areas for comparisons
Data Modeling & SQL Training – Remote or on-site training classes tailored to the client’s needs that explains the vendor database, interconnections, field information, and how to access the data that is really needed. In-depth SQL training to write custom scripts.
Report Writing & Data Analytics – Creating traditional custom reports for output in any format; physical or digital. Using data analytics, we bring reports to life visually allowing our clients to quickly see the information, drill down deeper to see the data that defines the information displayed.
EHR/ERP/ECM Vendor Platforms