Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is not new, back in the dark ages, in the DOS world, scripts were written to automate manual tasks, e.g., scripting, screen-scraping, and automating manual tasks were common. For years, it was known as, ‘Scripting’, and now, ‘Robotic Process Automation (RPA)’ and ‘BOTs’ short for robots.
So, what is RPA or BOTs? Simply, the application of technology using business logic, data input (sometimes predefined, sometimes using AI), defined navigations, and error handling with the goal of automated manual tasks and decision processes. These RPA applications can perform decision-based actions, manipulate data, and spawn other automated jobs or bots.
Palmetto guarantees accuracy with over 30 years of experience automating manual decision-making tasks and processes in-house and remote with an innovative RPA team.
Examples of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services:
- Gather Information From Multiple Sources
- Provide Analysis, Reporting, Etc.
- Data Extractions
- Directly from Databases
- Directly from Files, Documents, Images
- Directly from EHR Application Screens
- Data Migrations
- Directly to Databases (with proper permissions)
- Directly to EHR System
- Screen Inputs
- Updates, Upgrades
- EOB Payment Updates
- Real-time Insurance Verification
- Nightly ‘Lights Out’ Processing
- Nightly Report Processing & Distribution
- Device Monitoring
- Routine (Scheduled)
- Software Updates Monitoring
- …the List is Unlimited
EHR/ERP/ECM Vendor/Product Platforms
- …other EHR/ERP/ECM vendors/products